Thanks for the invite (:
Wasn't really thinking of going but then again it's just so near my house. At expo, well everything is at expo. So i just went and didn't think too much about it. Wasn't really sure of what i will be expecting as it's also the last day already. And i didn't even know there's such an event going on. Now that i know of, KI IS AWESOME!
So i don't really share my religion beliefs with others. I'm a Taoist, and proud of it. But i do attend church services sometimes, some times ago, in P6'09, i first got introduced to CHC(expo) by my dearest friend, SuanWen.
I had fun, i liked being together with them. I learnt things, many many things. Didn't become a Christian, paretns doesn't support and idk about what i truely want so... ya. Being in church was just so fun. And then, secondary school life came about, no time for church.
But being in a Anglican school, many of my friends and seniors are Christian. And they often invite me to ehri services.
But being in a Anglican school, many of my friends and seniors are Christian. And they often invite me to ehri services.
Easter service, they celebrated my birthday. (:
Generally, i like the idea of Church, and services. But i know i will not commit to it.
This year, 2014. I went for Kingdom Invasion! I'll say its the best event i've ever attend. With Randy Clark, Heidi Baker, Bill Johnson, James Goll and Tom Jones at Singapore Expo. The songs, and everything was awesome.
I've never been able to "jump" when it comes to "high songs" and everything. But this time round, i made it. Other times, i'll just be standing there quietly, hands at my side, looking down. Im not a "shy" person, but i just dont know why i'll never bring myself to do it. But i did it! Together, with our hands up in the air. It feels so great, and also tiring la. Idk where the others get their stamina from. Haha. So here's just some photos.
Generally, i like the idea of Church, and services. But i know i will not commit to it.
This year, 2014. I went for Kingdom Invasion! I'll say its the best event i've ever attend. With Randy Clark, Heidi Baker, Bill Johnson, James Goll and Tom Jones at Singapore Expo. The songs, and everything was awesome.
I've never been able to "jump" when it comes to "high songs" and everything. But this time round, i made it. Other times, i'll just be standing there quietly, hands at my side, looking down. Im not a "shy" person, but i just dont know why i'll never bring myself to do it. But i did it! Together, with our hands up in the air. It feels so great, and also tiring la. Idk where the others get their stamina from. Haha. So here's just some photos.
Met Lynn, Nicole, QiEn and Grace there too!
Never forget that night.
Never forget that night.









No comments:
Post a Comment