Tuesday, May 13, 2014
10 FACTS ABOUT LYNETTE.
Ok, im pretty bored and this is gonna be too long to be on instagram or twitter so yeap, its gonna be up here. On this ghost platform. This post is for me to know more about myself too, and just in case you guys don't know me well enough. Alright, lets go!
1. I scream/shout randomly.
Yes, i do scream randomly, at times. Mostly at home tho, cos im the only child, kinda explains my weirdness and boredness. Thats the only thing i enjoy doing, and i've been doing this since young, like really young. Explains my MANLY voice, i can pull off as any girl's boyfriend. And apart that i have some voice for commanding, thank God for myself. LOL. I would lie on my bed in my room and just keep screaming or shouting, so in case you're at home and you hear anybody screaming or shouting randomly, its me, YES ITS ME. I guess it kind off allow me express myself more, im probably a lion my previous life, (well its in the cat family, too). Even thou, i wouldn't scream at the beach or on rollercoasters, i do that at home. LOL. Because some times you just have no words to describe how you feel.
2. I talk to my soft toys.
Reason for doing that is pretty clear because i have nobody to talk to at home, and idk i just love them, esp my boyf bear. It sounds pretty lame but i bet many of us does this some point of time in life, lol. My love for cuddly toys will never stop, i can't help but fall in love with them. The only reason that makes me go home earlier everyday is because i miss my bear. Its so serious that it's impacting my life. I ain't even kidding you bro.
3. I can't eat many types of foods.
Im allergic to Seafood, but not fish. (idk why either) But it's really proven that im allergic to seafood, cos theres this one time, i went for 2 wedding dinners in a month, and i obviously had shark fin soup and yeap, i woke myself up in the middle of the night with swollen and red patches all over my stomach and my back. I scared my mom too, lol. Well at least, its proven that i had legit shark fin soup, wee.
I can't eat beef, due to religious reason. My dad will go on about how hard the cows have worked for us to have rice and blablabla, i don't eat them cos i've never been taught to eat beef and i don't see the reason why i should eat my brothers & sisters (year of ox tho), i dislike the smell of beef too. Sorry beef lovers.
I can't take spicy food either. Have never been taught, or trained. I started eating spicy(?) with Mac's chilli sauce, lol thats really gay. But i tot the chilli was rather good, and then i proceeded to McWings, i still can't finish all 4 of them tho. So i guess i can never try McSpicy in my entire life. BOO, sucks to be me.
The only thing im left with is none other than CHOCOLATES, my love for chocolates is definitely inherited from my mom, my dad would always say how my mom coughed out blood due to eating too much chocolates in the past and so, (i still think its funny), BUT i recently found out that i can't take too much of chocolates too. The moment i finish eating something that contains chocolate, it will lead to stomach aches, and i meant really serious ones, like those that you can faint from. Not kidding, or im too weak.
4. I love it when people pat my head.
I guess thats my sweet spot, i guess i finally knew more about myself. Theres always this special feeling after someone pats my head, instantly gave more affection towards that person. Guess im probably a cat, after all. Its the best feeling on earth, im really a physical person.
5. Girly dreams.
I want to join the Singapore Airlines as a air stewardess. SIA stewardess are the most attractive ever, being able to be a part of SIA would be proud. I really admire stewardess, esp SQ. All of them are so pretty and sexy. GAWDDDD. Can you imagine how proud you will feel to be in the kebaya. OMGGGG. But i've obviously failed the first thing on the list, height. LOL, equirements to join SIA is to be at least 158cm, IM OUT. Guess i'll just head to http://shop.souvenir-singapore.com/ and buy myself some kebaya to wear. *laugh-cry* I think im better off at some construction sites.
A part of me wants to be a supermodel, this may sound like a big joke to you guys but really. Only my close friends knows about this ridiculous dream that i have. I mean, which girl doesn't wanna look good and be the center of attention and be a huge idol for everyone else. I mean, you do want somebody to admire you right. & there's this period of time i had this crazy marathon on America's Next Top Model, i tried to pick up skills but HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TOO FUNNY. A person that's 155cm, with probably just 50cm legs trying to walk on the walkway. Fuck. I tried and it was really too funny. Whats even funny is because most of the time what i show others is that i really want to go for a sex change. JHAHA.
6. Passion for hokkien songs.
Can't find any other people that are around my age and really enjoy listening to hokkien songs and singing hokkien songs. Come on, they are really meaningful songs. So far, only princess and da ge would sing with me some hokkien songs. Is it really that bad, lol.... I sound really old, but thats what im really good at. (I think?) But then again, im too afraid to join the getai, and im nothing compared to anyone up there. So i better stay humble. Singing is probably what i enjoy doing, HAHA. & it gets really annoying tho.
7. Mom-dependent
I depend A LOT on my mom, i would not be able to survive a day without her. Small things like having the keys in my bag are done by my mom and i trust that it will be in my bag, and imagine a day without her, i will die within an hour. I don't even know where the hell are things kept and i can't even hang clothes properly. I really can't live without my mom. Thus, my love for my mom is so strong.
8. Suaku (Mountain tortoise)
Have never travelled further than Bugis alone until sec 4? Im the Pasir Ris/ Tampines people. Haha. never knew how to go to Orchard or how Orchard looks like till im 16 too. 16 is really the life changing year for me, lol. Don't know about red line, purple line, till i had meetups and i had to travel down. & im lost at city hall twice, it's the scariest thing ever, omg. Only ventured more of Singapore these 2 years. Didn't know many places existed. LOL, & many food or things existed too. thank you dear friends for being me out once in a while to see the world.
9. I take friendships very seriously.
I may look like that type of person that has many friends, but those are just hi-bye friends. I do know alot of people, but they aren't really friends. If today, someone i treasure were to forget about me, i will cry about it. Not kidding. I will really break down and cry on the spot. Whenever i feel left out or im not loved, i will start to go all emotional and shit. That's really something that will affect me, ALOT. Probably some people just wouldn't feel that friends are that important, but all my friends are important to me, super important. You may feel that it's alright to do this and that, blabla. Im really sensitive when it comes to this type of things, so don't play with me. Or i'll never see you the same, ever. I can't, this is really something that triggers me. I would feel useless and unwanted if you don't give me the love that i give you. & i'll feel really lousy and everything afterwards. BUT, this is life and people do come and go.
10. I'm gay, not literally.
Im pretty lao gu ban, once im exposed to certain things, i will stick to it for the next 5 years, things like food or drinks. I will only order the same thing everytime i visit the same place. Im too afraid to try new things, and im coward as fuck. i can listen to a particular song on repeat for the whole day for few months. I don't find it comfortable to change, i will not step out of my comfort zone, lol. Im useless as fuck, but i really don't care cos i really don't try and im scared. lol.
I have girly moments with people im close to, i only show it to them. Other than that, i will only put up my brave front for the others, i will always want to protect instead of being protected. So if i let down my guard and pride and everything else when im with you, it really means that you're my true friend or i really like you. I sometimes let out a scream when i almost fall and stuffs like this, only when im with people that i trust. Either that, or i'll just swear when im with people that i don't consider im close to. This is probably the real side of me, im really gay. But that's when i like you then i would be gay.
& i usually cry when i feel like doing so, at home. Because i feel really helpless, lol. Thats really gay.
Posted by
Lynette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment